I'll continue

I'll write more information ....

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Student Life

Hi Friends, I've been asked a lot about life in Malta...

  1. Sightseeing
  2. Sports
  3. Events
  4. Nightlife
  5. Study
  • Sigthseeing;
    • Honestly It's a poor country about natural beauty and very small. I believe It takes maximum 5 days to visit all the country. I might feel half Arabic and half European stile all around Malta. But The pleasure will be broken until when you see horrible small skyscraper (The Hilton Hotel). Also with the technology and new age, authentic atmosphere and new stile architecture doesn't look well. I know that for this century It's very normal but It's shown in the video a perfect country (like all countries; professional advertisement : ) 

  • Sports;
    • Scuba-diving is the most common sports for tourist, I don't have any experience but as I heard Malta has a lot of good place for scuba-diving. 
  • Events; There are a lot of events but the most important two;
  • Night life; All around Malta you can find Bar/Pub/Clubs but The Most one and The most famous are in Paceville. Usually All entrance are free, middle-high quality Clubs, 
                       


  • But If you like Rock music (like me), I recommend you 3 Rock Bar, 
  • Study English;
    • I'll write about it later :) 
    • But you should watch and see Maltese Accent in English :)                                                       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment